Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Camping again.

Featured Replies

Just letting everyone know I'll be leaving to go camping early tomorrow and will be back Monday night. Don't have too much fun while I'm gone. Oh, who am I kidding. Enjoy upbeat music with your phalli exposed.

That is all.

This is the only way to live.

  • Author

And I'm back. Yesterday (Sunday) I even went to the 146th Annual Scottish Gathering and Games in Pleasanton (not too far from the camp site, The Golden Anchor Boat Club in Tracy, CA). Didn't buy a funny hat, kilt, or sword to wear while casting or something, but would have if they weren't so pricy lol. Maybe next time if I go again. But they had all kinds of foods and booths, clan tents, lots of music (mostly bagpipes), and people running with and throwing gdamn telephone poles, and throwing 50 pound weights 12-18ish feet over a high pole behind their heads. Just a normal day in Scotland, I assume. Not sure how much Scottish ancestry I have, but I'm at least part Irish.

  • Author

You went down to the Bay Area to camp? Dude, head North next time. I can point you to some of the best camping places. No joke.

Highland games are awesome! What foods did you try? lol

I think we've had this convo before. It's not serious camping. It's a get together with people we know at a camp site thing we're a part of. Grassy area on the delta with power, bathrooms, etc. It's sort of a tradition, usually Fourth of July and Labor Day weekends.

At the Scottish festival I did try a lamb gyro (lamb and vegetables in between pita bread) and liked it. Speaking of lambs they also had sheep dog trials, with the dogs trying to herd the sheep through gates in a fenced in area. It was neat.

Ah, okay. My family used to have a place on the Sac River. Ko-Ket Resort or something. There used to be massive 4th of July fireworks there when I was younger. River Otters who would mess with you when you were trying to swim, too. Like swimming between your legs and scaring the shit out of you, because you just watched JAWS the Summer before and had finally worked up the nerve to go back in the water.

Lamb is awesome. I just don't like the minty gelatin crap people try to slather all over it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.