Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

"Blue" Moon

Featured Replies

Friday is your last chance to see a "blue" moon for a few years. Well it's not actually blue but there were two full moons in one month. Hopefully the weather will hold up, because I'll be out there taking photos.

Link

YES. I always get perfect views of the moon when I'm out for work. THIS IS SO AWESOME.

the moon is beautiful tonight. seattle never fails to trick pax visitors into thinking that it's a paradise here. (it really is, though!)

I saw it this morning. SO SO AWESOME.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.