Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Pandora Internet Radio

Featured Replies

I've become a big fan of Pandora, especially after seeing how much work they've put into it. Although I have a few qualms with the semi-limited music selection it's still by far my favorite place to find new music in genres I otherwise wouldn't find.

For anyone that uses it, post some of your most favorite and used stations so we can have a listen!

Miike Snow Radio - It consists of mostly bands like The Xx, Miike Snow, Passion Pit, and Phoenix for the seeds. It's a pretty electronic-based station. One of my favorites.

bit.ly/OnIH5t

Childish Gambino Radio - This is by far my most used and used and expanded station. It's really tailored to my exact listenings for rap and hiphop. Don't know how many of you are into that but it's got everything from Childish Gambino and Kid Cudi and Kanye West to B.I.G., Tupac, Snoop, Dr. Dre, etc.

bit.ly/O0k8e7

Ghostwriter Radio - This is a cool station which is mostly instrumental-like backing beats. It's very electronica and trip-hop oritented. Mostly based off of RJD2, the producer and musician. Not a whole lot of vocals in these songs but I love it for when I'm looking for relaxing music while gaming or just hanging out.

bit.ly/OnKLKM

_____

The way I post my Pandora stations is by clicking Share and posting it to my Twitter. It gives you the bit.ly link. Show me your stuff!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.