Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Featured Replies

I watched Jason play the trial lastnight. It seems okay. I won't be buying it, but Jason is.

People are complaining somewhat if you look up reviews, because I guess those that haven't played it before were expecting a Call of Duty clone. Especially over IGN. Well IGN has yet to post their review which is no big shock there, but the users are complaining about the game. I am really starting to despise that website in more ways than one. Meta Critic gave it an 87 and their comments have been positive about it.

  • Author

Wel screw the complainers. Counterstrike has NEVER been like CoD. I used to play the original CS all the time on PC, and this was waaaaaay back in the day. That's why I was interested in it and wondering if anyone else tried it.

I'm just leary due to lack of support for Orange Box.

How is the controller lag? I heard from a few other places that there is some noticeable input lag with the console version for some reason.

I personally didn't take notice to any. I haven't heard Jason complain about it either and he's been playing the crap out of it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.