Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gaming Weekends

Featured Replies

Gaming weekend since I'm 80% sure I wont be having a social life this weekend!.

All of those who wont be having a social weekend this week join up! I will try to host these as often as possible for ME :3.

Battle field 3 : All game modes.

Arma 2 : All game modes.

L4D 2 : All game modes.

TF2 : All game modes.

SW2: All game modes.

SW3: All game modes.

Suggestions : None at the moment, open for suggestions.

More gaming weekends in the future!

  • Author

IF only I wasn't banned from Xbox Live

  • Author

Well epic then, pick one and I'll see if I can host or rent a server.

  • Author

Kk good, because I just got off of work XD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.