Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Diablo 3 - Full Patch notes 1.0.4

Featured Replies

  • Author

Especially excited for - Legendary items (pre- and post-1.0.4) with the +Attack Speed affix should now work correctly

I have four gear pieces (5 with quiver, but it works correctly already) that add Item Attack Speed. With this new patch, I'll be firing faster and my DPS should go up significantly.

I'm still playing and loving the improvements, especially to the Barb and Monk. I found one of the new legendaries the first night of the patch, pretty cool.

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.