Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Wasting $$$$$

Featured Replies

Bored out of my mind and unable to sleep I decided to crunch some numbers, I looked and added up the prices of military grade vehicle and how many I've used and these are the results.

Tanks:68 $ 583,440,582.41

APC/AA 23 $207,020,480.28

Heli.s 39 $512,300,519.52

ATVs 58 $75,482,125.92

Jets 129 $8,514,232.512.02

$9,892,476,220.15 of your tax dollars I have spent joy riding in military grade vehicles. :3

Now may I ask when shall I wake up to find a mob of hooded people carrying torches and pick forks at my door step?

  • Author

Yes its BF3, not much other for me to play. I'm still stalking Dateranoth and trying to find a game where I can revive him more times than BF3..... :3

I'd play with you guys if BFBC3 PC ever went on sale cheap enough. But then there's all the overpriced DLC to keep up with and it just doesn't seem worth it. Do you guys have any of it?

  • Author

lol I only own BF3. a few others games but nothing else from Battle Field.

  • Author

You do that Dateranoth and I will made sure the group has at least 10 less deaths each lol.

  • Author

Avahra I'm the type of person that will die 8 times in a row without kills just to get that one revive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.