August 20, 201214 yr comment_62442 I see a long topic about WOW that was started with a very short sentence so what happens if all I say is this.XCOM Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62463 The remake is the game I am most interested in this year, so far it looks great, just hope it captures the same fun as the original. Report
September 28, 201214 yr comment_64339 So there is a demo on steam for this for PC users and a console demo should be coming soon, have been following the pre-game play videos and this is looking solid, the MP might actually be a surprise on how fun it will be but the campaign is what I am looking forward to. Report
September 28, 201214 yr comment_64347 Word to the wise if you play the demo:1) It's very short2) It's all pretty much tutorial stuff3) Only a VERY brief showing of base and base buildingThere was a bunch of people crying about how the game is going to blow based on the demo. Report
September 28, 201214 yr comment_64349 Yeah unfortunatly they were probably the same who were crying for the demo in the first place or else the game would "FAIL". Watch the gameplay videos those are worth it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.