Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Fantasy Football

Featured Replies

There's a new season of fantasy football going.

The giveaway will be Two steam collections decided by the Commissioner (me).

All you have to do is win the season... easy really. If you want in just pm me and I'll add you to the league.

  • Author

I could be juvenile and say i'll hold your hand tehe.. But seriously, i'll help you if you want to try. The draft can be important, but more important is the weekly matchup, and keeping the best team on the field each week.

  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DD, both of the leagues I played in autodrafted for me and I think I managed to get pretty lucky with that. I'm so terrible about making my draft dates/times.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.