August 20, 201214 yr comment_62366 Color TheoryIn Discovery, the seven colors of the natural spectrum correspond to musical moods exhibited throughout Ghostly's catalogue.Using mood-color information from the MOOD slider along with the values from the DIGITAL/ORGANIC and FASTER/SLOWER sliders, Discovery creates a playlist of songs that reflect exactly how you're feeling, right now.If anything it's got a cute ghost who will give you a different music experience. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62386 Just a note, possibly NSFW. I put in Bottom Middle Middle to see what kind of music it made and got an album cover with a naked lady on it. Sad? Here's a naked lady! Tried Laid Back Middle Middle and got some weird techno thingy.And I just tried Aggressive Organic and got slow piano music. lol Report
August 20, 201214 yr Author comment_62413 LOL I did aggressive digital but got piano music too. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62518 Pretty cool. Though I just randomly put things in. Did get some nice piano music on one. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.