Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Find the Right Online game for you

Featured Replies

There should be an option at the top that asks if you generally like MMOs or not, then my line would have ended right there. Otherwise, it looks like I might enjoy Lord of the Rings Online or Dungeons and Dragons Online if I were more inclined to play an MMO, which I already knew. I actually played a free trial of DDO and liked it because of the good combat system and hit detection for an MMO, but I don't want to play something that keeps asking me for more money, regardless of how far you can get on the free end of it.

I like World of Tom Hanks.

TEAM FORTRESS 2 TEAM FORTRESS 2 TEAM FORTRESS 2 TEAM FORTRESS 2 TEAM FORTRESS 2 TEAM FORTRESS 2 TEAM FORTRESS 2

244 hours and counting!

  • 5 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.