August 18, 201214 yr comment_62234 Going to warn you guys before clicking play. It's kind of graphic. Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62298 To bring light to this dark dark subject they many will be depressed by watching..... NOM NOM NOM........ I couldn't resist, But anyhow I hope hes fine and I will not be clicking on the website because I don't want to burn in hell for watching the death of a man, or not. Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62313 Crazy. I couldn't really tell, but I'm guessing things didn't go so well for him? A different guy was filming, and he wasn't attacked right? Report
August 19, 201214 yr Author comment_62338 Did you guys watch the entire video? At the end, it says no one was killed during the filming of this video. He didn't die, thankfully. Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62339 Ah, gotcha. I stopped right at the end, when the website link popped up. Report
August 19, 201214 yr Author comment_62341 Would have been nice to see in the beginning, for sure. I certainly felt like he was doomed when I watched it. Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62349 Same, I stopped when the website link pop upped.... curse me for being lazy. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.