August 17, 201214 yr comment_62197 Hell yeah, looks like it will be a good season. I'll probably be able to do the streaming thing again too. Anytime after 11 or 12pm PST based on my work schedule. Report
August 17, 201214 yr comment_62198 Sister doesn't die. Not happy, GG. lolWeird that he attacks the asian guy he works with, though. Maybe it's a daydream or something. Report
August 17, 201214 yr comment_62202 Yeah I was wondering about that clip of him apparently killing Matsuka. Freaking Matsuka. I still remember that part where Dexter is thinking about something and internal monologue-ing while Matsuka pantomimes a crime to someone and starts air jerking lol. Report
August 17, 201214 yr comment_62204 Very cool trailer, love that they included a Deftones track. I think this season will shake the formula up enough to please people. It looks like a lot of cool and interesting moments lay ahead in Season 7. Report
August 18, 201214 yr comment_62245 Maybe one day I'll watch all of these. It's always looked pretty good, but I've yet to watch the first episode. Report
August 18, 201214 yr comment_62248 The first and the fourth season were really good. It had some lame parts in some of the other seasons, especially 5 and somewhat 6, but Michael C. Hall is such a badass throughout everything that his internal monologues carry the show no matter what. Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62279 EEAAAARRKLAJFKOAAJDOJSFKAJF ever since it left me on such of a cliff hanger I've pulled my hair and teeth out countless times waiting for some glimpse of the new season! THANK YOU NOW SHOW ME WALKING DEAD! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.