August 15, 201214 yr comment_62104 http://na.square-eni...finalfantasyviifinal fantasy VII is available for PC download from square enix for 9.99. Report
August 15, 201214 yr Author comment_62105 except i can't seem to damn buy it because for some reason it tells me that my payment option selection is not accepted in my region, please select another option but it doesn't give me any options. square enix is a total pain in my ***.the forums show that lots of people are having download problems. also, be aware that even though it is a single player game people are reporting server down login issues. Report
August 15, 201214 yr comment_62106 I might get that to replay it. There was another thread about it before, I wonder if it supports higher resolutions like 1080p? Also I wonder if they'll ever do a touched up rerelease of FFVIII PC, or finally have an FFIX PC version. All three of those were great games. Report
August 15, 201214 yr comment_62107 For the most part I've heard its just the old original PC release but with cloud saves, achievements, a character booster, and secuROM DRM. I was semi interested in it before but with that kinda DRM.....eh, i can live without playing it. Also I think its only officially out in Europe so that's why you can't purchase it. Pretty much just a real half assed re-release. Report
August 15, 201214 yr Author comment_62112 it was released today for north america their payment system is just broken. it always has been Report
August 16, 201214 yr comment_62117 Boo. I got it on the ps3 though. Ever looked up boxed PC prices now? Outragous. Report
August 16, 201214 yr Author comment_62121 i gave my original copy to my niece and nephew that was really dumb of me. i was shocked when i saw how much it was to replace it. shocked i tell you!and i've been replaying ff9 on my ps3. i have the original release ps3 that plays all my games well. the grapics are silly but it's a lot of fun. i'm going to replay ff8 and kingdom hearts just because. i hope they all get re-released with better graphics. i would be a happy girl. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.