August 16, 201214 yr comment_62179 Mangoes should never be subjected to salsas. That's like putting pineapple on a pizza. Report
August 19, 201214 yr Author comment_62275 Have you ever actually hada good salsa with mango?A lot of people eat mangos with chili powder on them, so good.Try a roasted red pepper mango salsa. SO GOODI LOVE MANGO SALSA Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62286 I don't like mixing sweet with spicy. That's why I cringe whenever I'm with someone and they order pineapple on their pizza. Why not order spaghetti and get some peaches to put on top? Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62374 Better to be safe, than sorry. No more fruity pizzas for you! Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62414 It was the only image I could find with boobs and a crockpot. Well, one that I could post here. Google Image is freaky! Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62420 So, I had to google this combination, and you are right. Weird. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.