Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I finally got a day off!

Featured Replies

So I started a new job as a Truck Driver's Helper at a Dunkin' Donuts distribution warehouse. My shift is kind of weird. I have to be in at 2:30AM and the days are usually 12 to 15 hours. Lots of lifting and dragging two-wheelers full of boxes and milk crates into stores and all that.

I worked yesterday and was so happy I finally had a day off since starting. I then got back home, accidentally fell asleep at like 7PM. Instead of sleeping in to a normal time, I woke up without an alarm at 3AM. Looks like this is as close as I'm going to get to sleeping in on days off. -_- haha

  • Author

That's what I do now basically. I get back from work anywhere from 2 to 5PM and I'm in bed by like 7PM latest. DAMN IT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.