August 11, 201214 yr comment_61913 Sorry if I missed a post about it. I tried to do a forum search and couldn't find anything.Anyone going to PAX Prime 2012 this year? Report
August 12, 201214 yr comment_61939 (And that was a joke by the way. I didn't mean to scare anyone else away from posting!)No E. I'm not going to PAX. I've never been to ANY convention, so I'm a little jealous if you go! Report
August 12, 201214 yr Author comment_61949 i'm sorry to hear that no one is going it's a lot easier to go now that i live in the seattle area. tickets sold out last year but i lucked out and someone gave me their sunday pass. this year i managed to get passes but MAN they sold out fast.PAX hasn't been the same for a long time. i'm lucky to be able to go and sorry that you guys can't be there. there are literally so many awesome things going on in seattle in the summer months i can't possibly do them all so i'm super happy to have pax! Report
August 12, 201214 yr comment_61951 I still have an Aion poster for you. It was payback for the Fallout pamphlet you nabbed for me. =] Report
August 12, 201214 yr Author comment_61953 i feel pretty confident that the box of a thousand swag shirts was a sufficient payback. man, i am still sad about missing 2009. the swag just hasn't been the same since! Report
August 12, 201214 yr comment_61955 e, I still need to repay you for the Fallout 3 pamphlet. I actually put it out today in my new apartment. Report
August 12, 201214 yr Author comment_61960 i don't know what you guys are talking about. no one owes me anything. you guys always welcome me back with open arms even after i disappear forever. i've given stuff away on here and i've gotten even more in return. so shut your pie holes. no one owes anyone anything. unless i owe someone something and i forgot about it, in which case please remind me. i can be forgetful!i'm glad the fallout 3 books were such a great piece of memorabilia for everyone and they were so easy to get! i just had to ask! hopefully this year swag will be easier to get. in 2011 i only got one single piece of swag! Report
August 13, 201214 yr comment_61973 Missed out on passes completely so I won't be going this year, was always a fun little trip. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.