May 23, 201016 yr comment_9397 Well, he KIND of is anyways.Go to Thieves Landing. One of the shops is called...PEAKNUCKLE'S POULTRY!!! Report
May 23, 201016 yr comment_9399 Chris I'm about 80% sure pk has already posted a picture of this lol. Report
May 23, 201016 yr comment_9400 Chris I'm about 80% sure pk has already posted a picture of this lol.Lol, yeah.Clicky Report
May 23, 201016 yr comment_9409 i thought that you were trying to do the same thing PK did to your megaman post. Report
May 23, 201016 yr comment_9410 i thought that you were trying to do the same thing PK did to your megaman post.That was annoying LOL. I kept posting about the movie and it kept getting deleted and/or moved so I had to repost it. Each reposting was like, "20 minutes in and-", "40 minutes in and-" "Finished it and really liked it, very well made for-"Anyways, I say we all have to meet up at Peaknuckle's one of these days for a free meal on PK. I'll take a prime rib. Report
May 23, 201016 yr comment_9418 Peaknuckles Pork Products. Where the hell are you guys getting the chicken from? lolAnd megaman what? No idea what you guys are talking about. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.