August 6, 201214 yr comment_61568 http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule2This is page 2. There's also a page 1 (crazy, right?) and an updated link. Click them all! Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61570 I'm actually not too sure I feel about that. I feel like an adult should have better judgment than that. Report
August 6, 201214 yr Author comment_61571 If the kids who drew them heard or saw his grades or comments, then I'd feel bad. The only ones who might have seen or heard his grades, were the ones who willingly sketched at his booth at comic con. They were made aware of the intent, too.You found a book that was so interesting that you popped a boner into a tree? I call bullshit. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61576 Kind of amusing, kind of annoying. Humor via being an arsehole or feigning (or actually) being an idiot only works for a little while. Report
August 6, 201214 yr Author comment_61577 Yet people find Yahtzee (Zero Punctuation) and Jim Sterling highly entertaining. lol Report
August 6, 201214 yr Author comment_61579 In this video, he explains that parents and friends sent him the pictures from their children. He even adds; when I asked a few of the children that the parents brought to a book signing, I asked them to point out their drawings. None could. They didn't even retain the memory of them drawing it. lol Report
August 6, 201214 yr Author comment_61609 I think you guys are taking this more seriously than it needs to be taken. No children got their feelings hurt. It's satire. If I were to be upset at anyone involved in this, it'd be the parents who sent in their children's pictures to be graded. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61627 Whether or not feelings were hurt I still don't see humor in it.You know what I would find funnier?Someone who asked people to send in pictures of their **** and then grade that. Report
August 6, 201214 yr Author comment_61636 Must just be my sense of humor. I also like watching comedy roasts. I'm with comedians when they say nothing should be off limits (although for me, there are some acts/jokes I find in bad taste). It's their craft and art form. We don't tell painters and musicians what's morally correct. All are artists.We'll just have to agree to disagree, which I have no problem with. Report
August 7, 201214 yr Author comment_61658 A: This turd is straight and true, and large.Looks like a huge cigar. lol Report
August 10, 201214 yr comment_61852 I'm sorry, I have had a couple drinks tonight and I have to admit I have a sick sense of humor sometimes (you've seen the **** I post), and as PK said sometimes when humor is involved nothing is sacred.That being said. I laughed my *** off at some of it. Not necessarily the pictures, or what the child drew, but the commentary.Kind of like that stupid Tosh.0 show. it's even like laughing at America's Funniest Home Videos. But yeah.Blak Purel FTW. Report
August 10, 201214 yr comment_61854 I can forgive the spelling errors, the shark with no cheeks, the floating island, and the fact that a witch appears to be captaining the pirate ship. However, the one thing that ruins it all for me, is that there's motorboat engine on that pirate ship.F Report
August 10, 201214 yr Author comment_61857 That's no propeller. That is it's reproductive organs.D- Report
August 10, 201214 yr comment_61858 I'm still trying to figure out why the "e" in "movie" is the only one that is backwards. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.