August 6, 201214 yr comment_61565 We dropped Comcast awhile ago and I didn't think we'd regret it this bad....BUT we switched to Century Link which is the only other high speed internet people that come out here in this area and this is what we get and we sure as hell aren't getting what we pay for. At least w/ Comcast we got 25mbps. This is like turtle poo speed. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61567 Eeish. I remember when I was the last one with dial-up internet. Everyone always posting youtube vids, and me feeling left out. lol Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61583 the house i just moved out of still had worse net then that. i moved into my new house and first thing i did was get good net, and i got it from comcast, so far it's been excellent. Report
August 6, 201214 yr Author comment_61588 We are switching back to Comcast unfortunately. We can't take it anymore. We have three 360's, two wireless laptops, and a PC. Usually the only ones that are on at the same time are two of the 360's, but we never had issues like this before the switch. We are suppose to be getting 10 mbps with this horse manure. I never thought I'd be excited to go back to Comcast. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61617 It's all good. At least you'll get the new user discounts again. Then, when they run out, use the other company to call and threaten to leave again. Keeps the rates down anyhow. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.