Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Oculus Rift VR Headset - A very cool idea!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Pretty Awesome. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one, but the necessary donation is pretty steep for an item that currently only works with one game.

Exactly my thoughts right now. I'm not throwing down 3 bills for a gimmick toy at the moment. That being said, from the video and what I've read it's being backed by some pretty huge names in gaming (Gabe Newell, Carmack, etc) so I imagine that there MAY be room for expansion if this is all done right and proper and takes off in the community.

I'd like to use it, but not sure if I'd buy one because it's so damn expensive. It would be a while before I'd care to drop that kind of money on one, once it's compatible with a lot of games. I wonder if they can make it work with stereoscopic 3D?

  • Author

I'd like to use it, but not sure if I'd buy one because it's so damn expensive. It would be a while before I'd care to drop that kind of money on one, once it's compatible with a lot of games. I wonder if they can make it work with stereoscopic 3D?

Supposedly it's all stereoscopic 3D, with incredibly high response times and a huuuuuge field of view (like 120 degrees or something instead of the standard 40-50 of current headsets).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.