Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Diablo 3

Featured Replies

Now, I've been back and forth on it for a while. I LOVE Diablo 2, but I mainly only ever played the single player campaign. When I heard they cut that out of D3, I decided that maybe I wasn't gonna get it. I don't know. What do you guys think?

I think you'll like the first few difficulties. If you push into Inferno mode, you'll rage quit like everyone else and vow to never buy another Blizzard/Activision product.

It's not even really the game itself, mostly. It's the way they keep gimping the game with patches. They nerf instead of fix.

  • Author

That makes sense. I might see if I can find it on the cheap anywhere (unlikely, but it's worth a shot). What kind of nerfing have they been doing?

Oh yeah. They also nerfed the containers in the game. Vases, ash jars, dead corpses, etc. They did it to combat the gold botters. Instead of punishing the botters, they punished all the legit players. Not like it isn't already impossible to afford anything on the gold auction house already. Now they just made it that much harder.

  • Author

That's what most companies tend to do. It's a disappointment. I'm now really considering getting it, if I can afford it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.