July 30, 201214 yr comment_61031 Hopefully some of my friends on Xbox Live will want to play this with me. If not, I hope there's matchmaking. I know you'll probably PC this one PK. Report
July 30, 201214 yr Author comment_61033 Eventually, yeah. I'll most likely get it for 360, though. By the time Sept rolls around, I won't have upgraded to a better PC yet.If and when I do get it for 360, count me in to play co-op. Report
July 30, 201214 yr Author comment_61086 I'm probably not allowed in PK's games now. lolOn the contrary. I'm going to force you to love it as much as I do. You can try and resist, but there's a small army of once resistant Borderlands players! >)@Bacon Yeah, buddy! Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61090 lol. I still intend to give BLT it's due chance. Though, I need to figure out for sure what system we'll be playing it on. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61097 lol. I still intend to give BLT it's due chance.I hope you don't mean you're planning on eating me... :/PK, are you gonna be getting it day one? No, wait. That's a stupid question. Of course you are. Report
July 31, 201214 yr Author comment_61100 Hopefully. Buying it from Amazon, and UPS can be quite derpy when it comes to delivering to me. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61107 That's a shame. I'm gonna try to make it out to my Gamestop day one if my schedule allows it. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61108 If all yall gonna be playing on PC, I'm just going to wait till it goes down in price. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61113 Em, I know I'm gonna be playing on Xbox. My PC won't be able to handle it. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61118 Me neither, least I know my Xbox will play new games for years to come lol Report
July 31, 201214 yr Author comment_61122 360. BL2 and GTA V will probably be the last two console games I buy. Hopefully, anyways. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61126 I'm hoping to not buy too many console games. Once I get a steady cash flow going, I'm gonna try to buy a decent gaming PC so I can play more PC games. Report
July 31, 201214 yr Author comment_61127 When you're ready to get one, I'm sure Dat will help you in some choices.Trust the wise man, for he knows what he speaks of... even whilst drunketh! Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61128 Hahaha I'm sure he does. It'll probably be a year or so, but I'm starting to do some general research now. Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_61272 I wouldn't quote the drunk part, but generally yes. Sounds like I'm going to be nabbing the Xbox version too. Report
August 3, 201214 yr comment_61425 Hey guys, sorry I have not been around too much lately. Was busy with stuff but the summer drought of no games really gets me down lol. There was not much I was dying to play that could carry me through this year so far. ME3 didn't quite do it for me. Why does everything have to be at the end of the year??!!!!I am getting this on 360 and in fact I feel like it is the only game I need to buy for the rest of this year and beyond. If GTA V ships this year I will get that too but that is it I think! If your geting Borderlands 2 for 360 please add me and lets play some games. I won't be on every night but I will be on quite a bit especially when this first comes out. Probably around 7pm - 10/11pm PST on weekdays. Friday and Saturday nights all bets are off! It's Borderlands and Scotch on the rocks on those haha!@PK, I promise to play more this time around!! I never really played that much with you on the last game as much as I wanted to. My brother-in law will probably get it and he will want to play as well I am sure.Vec Report
August 3, 201214 yr comment_61426 Vector, come over to the dark side, PC gaming. So many good games, especially indie ones that don't take a supercomputer to run, and all so damn cheap. You'll never wonder when good games will come out again, or have to wait for "AAA release season". Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.