July 24, 201214 yr comment_60619 From now on I shall have "Thoughts for Tuesday."Every Tuesday I will post some random thought. It'll be a question and I expect everyone to answer with a 6 page essay.No less, no more.This picture has nothing to do with the topic. I just think it's funny.Today's thought is.What would you do in the event of a naked girl avalanche? Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60629 Just hope I transform into a lesbian.*edit - damn, a six page essay? just read that. are you serious? you don't want that. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60633 Well. In response to that particular naked girl avalanche I would assume I'd be skiing. In which case I would probably eat snow as I crashed while trying to get a good look. Then I'd have no choice but to ski away in shame. After staring some more. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60646 I would get naked as well.That. There might also be some joyful frolicking involved. Such an auspicious, miraculous thing to happen. Until they land on you and you break. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60650 Wrap myself in 33 layers of bubblewrap and take one for the team. Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60654 I guess I would be one of the many clothed/naked people trapped in the inevitable giant snowball hurling toward civilization that has no idea it has a plethora of naked chicks and random passer biers in it. Report
July 24, 201214 yr Author comment_60669 So some of these made me laugh really hard.Personally, I'd get naked too and join the avalanche. It'd be the most famous avalanche in history and I'd want to be a part of it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.