Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Talked to GG today on IM

Featured Replies

I'll guess what you asked PK.

PK: "Good day sir GreenGrenades, it hast been quite a long a ss time since I had the pleasure of conversing with your fine self. How fare thee?"

GG: "Sup"

PK: "Why dost though not posteth on yonder forums? Art though married or some such shenanigans?'

GG: "No I'm not"

  • Author

I'll guess what you asked PK.

PK: "Good day sir GreenGrenades, it hast been quite a long a ss time since I had the pleasure of conversing with your fine self. How fare thee?"

GG: "Sup"

PK: "Why dost though not posteth on yonder forums? Art though married or some such shenanigans?'

GG: "No I'm not"

8bZSv.png

You're either a really good guesser, or you talked to GG after my post.

I just have good memory. I remember someone jokingly saying "maybe he's married or something" when the topic of GG's vagrancy came up in mumble during Dat's drunk cast a few days ago. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.