Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Time for football!

Featured Replies

It's once again time to start planning the annual gamercide fantasy football league.

I'll need pm'd names and emails of those that want in (i delete them afyer league is set up for privacy reasons). I'm thinking something big this year, maybe a new game or a steam collection for the winner... Depends on what the votes are for. I'm hoping to have the league set by Aug 1st, and then poll for the draft between then and sept 1st.

I'll update with a list of who's in.

LGWyant - Commissionere

Sedington86

Dubl Deuce

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

I was actually able to re-activate the league this year without the problems I had last year, so if you want in or out of this years Fantasy Football League let me know. I'll be sending out a message shortly from the site, so let me know if you don't receive that as well.

  • 3 weeks later...

No fantasy football for me. I did pick up Madden 13 yesterday though. I think I'm going to try to join a league online through that. Never done fantasy football before, and I haven't played a Madden game since, crap, I think 2009? haha

I'm going to get stomped.

  • Author

Season starts tomorrow. For all those that forgot log in, they'll email you the password if you know the address.

  • 4 months later...

Damn I was so close this year. Funny how much better your team does when you pay attention to the league. Congrats to everyone! It was a fun season!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.