July 15, 201214 yr comment_60309 An Ontario, Canada man is recovering today after being assaulted and stabbed in the chest by an acquaintance who was enraged over a game of "World of Warcraft."He got in the way between one angry player and his life.Read read.Here Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60311 We're not always that violent, just know usually it's over The video games. haha Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_60335 People get in fights over stupid crap all the time. Don't see why a video game is any different. Of course as PK said. Gotta ban them all now. Report
July 18, 201214 yr Author comment_60349 Damn it. If WoW gets banned I'm gonna go on a murdering spree. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60384 Well since all video games are banned, I have no idea what to do with the 23 of each day I have now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.