Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

US olympic uniforms made in China

Featured Replies

I'm honestly surprised by the amount of people shocked by this. Where else do they expect them to be made? Take a look at your clothing tags America, that's where your clothes are being made.

American Eagle-Made in Indonesia

I think American Apparel is actually made in America though, but that's about all I'm familiar with.

  • Author

I mostly wear Dickies and Vans. I know both used to be made in the US, but since they've both extended their clothing / shoe lines, some may be made elsewhere. But yeah, JB, agreed. It's totally silly, and we should be focused on other shit right now. The country is going down the shitter super fast.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.