Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Monday Morning Crazy Train: Peter Molyneux Admits One Reason Why He Left Microsoft

Featured Replies

The crazy train is speeding by on your Monday morning and your conductor for the day is Peter “reeks of nothing but creativity” Molyneux.  Molyneux who departed Microsoft in March 2012 has never spoken about the reasons behind his departure until now.  Well sort of.  Molyneux recently admitted in an interview with european PC and indie game show Rezzie that one of the reasons he left Microsoft was because of a parody Twitter account that pokes fun at Molyneux’s over excited nature, named Peter Molydeux.

“…I tell you one thing: he’s far funnier, far more daring and far more engaging than I will ever be. He just comes up with an endless supply of amazing and incredible ideas.

And he’s another reason why I left Microsoft.  I have to tell you, he is. He was out there, and I was watching and laughing at his tweets probably harder than anyone. This guy, he can do all this stuff, he can be that free, he can explore these ideas like throwing babies into pits – you couldn’t do that with the corporate PR machine at Microsoft,”  stated the real Molyneux during the interview.

I believe there is a reason that you Mr. Molyneux are laughing at his tweets harder than anybody else.  Seriously, who wants to throw a baby into a pit?  I can kind of see why Microsoft’s PR people slapped your hand to keep you quiet.

via Eurogamer and Peter Molydeux



View the full article

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.