June 27, 201214 yr comment_59898 Im playing golf after work, will be home around 830ish (Eastern). Not sure what I'm doing afterwards. Thought I was going to try to beat a couple more missions in Steel Battalion or play Diablo for a bit. *shrugs* Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59920 Sorry I missed it. I was at a neighbors drinking beer and shots of schnaaps. Report
June 28, 201214 yr Author comment_59923 You all missed out. We had a blast, and the three who showed up will get the gifts/. Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59924 Indeed a blast. Haven't had that much fun on Live in a long time. Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59935 I laughed like friggin crazy last night. I really needed it. Thanks to the three of you. Report
June 29, 201214 yr comment_59970 I changed my gamertag that same day, guess I was having my own celebration. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.