Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Skyrim expansion "Dawnguard" now available to download!

Featured Replies

I didn't see it on Steam yet. But this looks like something I might want to make an "evil" character for. I still haven't done the Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood, so maybe I could make a vampire character that does those.

Or I could keep going with my Khajiit mage who is already also a werewolf and play that side in the DLC.

You have a wolf-cat, Kevin?

Sure do. Too bad it can't be a vampire too.

tanisthedragonwolfcatby.jpg

Jokes aside I find pretty much all the races in Elder Scrolls games so ugly (part of that being thanks to the graphics) that I just say eff it and play as a cat. lol

Oblivion graphics especially.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.