June 26, 201214 yr comment_59823 Apparently the 1.85gb download is now available up on the marketplace.PROTIP: I hear ALREADY that it sucks. lol I can't believe people are already bitching about it but I have to remind myself that this is the internet afterall. Report
June 26, 201214 yr comment_59826 Haha. I can't wait to hear more. I'm sure it will please very few. I doubt they changed the entire endgame. Report
June 26, 201214 yr comment_59851 I watched them all on Youtube after downloading the DLC, glad I did since they were just cutscenes and still didn't take into account very many of your actual choices beyond the deus ex machina. They make the existing endings a lot better than three different colors of the same thing by showing a little bit more of what happens, but I still don't really like any of them. They also added a fourth option to refuse to make the choice, with results that are a little more open to interpretation which is nice.Nothing to do with the indoctrination theories was in them, but it was still hinted at. The scene where Shepard is shown breathing is still in there if you choose Destroy and have enough Galactic Readiness, as well as a variation on the scene where Shepard's name plaque is put on the memorial for those who died, where his love interest looks at the plaque then the wall and smiles, but doesn't put it on. Not sure if they'll actually do anything with that or indoctrination, but they probably just threw it in to keep fans talking.Oh and the jungle planet bullsh*t made a bit more sense. They show the Normandy being ordered to retreat before the scene of it crashing or landing on it, then it leaves the planet later on in the endings, so your teammates that were on the ship aren't stranded on some crappy planet. I only saw Joker, EDI, and Liara in the scenes, not sure if other allies can appear. They still don't explain how they got aboard the ship from the Earth if an ally that was supposed to be with you is shown (though I don't know if the player in the videos had Liara or EDI in the party when they get blasted by Harbinger). Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.