June 25, 201214 yr comment_59759 Sorry about this evening. I had several stupid real life issues come up that took a majority of the day to deal with.IncludingDog vomit in my washing machineDog vomit just about everywhere in the houseEmergency Vet VisitLittle Caesars "Hot n ready pizza" see: bacteria infested food poisoning bouts of immediate human vomitingBroken refrigeratorand it's like 800 degrees outside.How does wed sound? Report
June 25, 201214 yr comment_59764 I could do Wednesday evening. And no worries. Sometimes things just happen. Report
June 25, 201214 yr Author comment_59769 I'll probably just get delightfully **** wrecked too since I'll be home alone all day/night Report
June 25, 201214 yr comment_59770 Whenever it's best for you. Allow you and the pup some time to recover if you want. No rush. Report
June 28, 201214 yr Author comment_59908 OH HEY THAT'S TODAY,WOOPLAYING UNO WITH NOBODYok this is a LIE I AM PLAYING QUARREL BECAUSE NOBODY IS PLAYING UNO WITH MESeriously. Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59909 Well, I didnt sign up to play Uno, but I would play I guess. Im online and have nothing to do. Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59913 I was late but I made it. Those who didn't attend missed out. Was a lot of fun. Certainly have to do it again. Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59917 I would have joined if it was like a month or two from now. Once I finish getting this outside room painted, furnished, etc., I'll have the privacy to do all manner of late night chatting and gaming. Lots of co-op to catch up on.Painting is pretty much done so now there's just a bit of trim work and I need to buy a couple things like a dresser and bedside table and it will be good to go. Might be back to wireless internet but the signal out there is somehow stronger (some kind of interference was in the wall of my room inside here I guess.) Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59922 Would have been there, but I have to plan things in advance around my schedule. After work I already had plans so maybe next time I guess, was looking forward to it. Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59933 I haven't laughed that much in quite a while. I really needed it, thanks guys!All aboard the Draw Train!! Choo chooooooooo! Report
June 28, 201214 yr Author comment_59942 The draw train was magical. Except for when I had to draw 20+Cards Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59945 The draw train was magical. Except for when I had to draw 20+CardsNope. Sorry. That was still pretty magical....... especially your reaction! Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59950 Well, I'll be able for a rematch every other sunday. Other than that I have to schedule it in. Report
June 29, 201214 yr comment_59969 My new gamertag is "OLD BAD KID". Yeah, that one. haha, in case people were wondering, temporaryism is expensive on Xbox. Report
June 29, 201214 yr comment_59974 My new gamertag is "OLD BAD KID". Yeah, that one. haha, in case people were wondering, temporaryism is expensive on Xbox.lol no worries. I had the same gamertag for like 7 years now. Report
June 29, 201214 yr comment_59982 I might be able to play! Not drunk though. Lol. Still got another year. Report
June 30, 201214 yr comment_59987 I would but I am at the beach! I'm down to join next time though!!! Hopefully. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.