Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Random Steam Games

Featured Replies

Right. So, I was on Steam when it said I had Napoleon: Total War in my library. Then it said "2 Days Left!" Next to it. I looked, and it said I owned the full game. The thing is, I had never bought it. I got a new game for completely free. Anyone know why this happened?

  • Author

Oh okay. So after the weekend is over, I wouldn't be able to play anymore? Because it's a 24 gb download, and I don't want to bother downloading it if I can only play it for the weekend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.