June 12, 201214 yr comment_59418 Trying to find a nice evening dress online.The problem? They're all super slutty. I need a nice dress for an engagement party but I can't exactly wear something that has my boobs flying all akimbo because it involves the boys' family. This is damn near ******* impossible, every evening/cocktail/nice event dress is liek HERE LET US DRAW ATTENTION TO YOUR BOOBIES.This is stupid. The one dress I found that was cute and no trashy didn't have my size.I hate shopping.The end. Report
June 12, 201214 yr comment_59427 Here are a couple of places to lookhttp://www.jenmagazine.com/fashion/modest-clothes-shopping-directory/http://www.mollysclothing.com/index.php Report
June 12, 201214 yr Author comment_59429 Purple. Which is a difficult color because apparently nobody wears it.I ended up going to the stupid mall and spend two stupid hours shopping there. Find two dresses (20$ each) and bring them home and he tells me "They're too short"Well **** you. Would you rather it be a little short r have my ******* boobs jumping out of the top. Report
June 12, 201214 yr comment_59431 What is this? 1800 and a woman can't show some leg?Not having your sweater puppies knocking around in public is one thing, but I'm sure the dresses you picked out can't be so short that the other option is more acceptable. Report
June 12, 201214 yr comment_59435 I'm hoping he's saying it's too short for the family function, and not just too short in his opinion. Because I do believe you'd be wearing that dress and not him. Report
June 12, 201214 yr comment_59439 I hate goin to the mall shopping suck n@#$. Nothing ever fits my fat a@@, so i can feel for ya. (not saying your a moose like i am..lol) hopefully like Knuck said the short is for the function and not him...either way at this point my wife would tell me have fun see ya when ya get home. Report
June 12, 201214 yr comment_59440 I severely dislike clothes shopping in the malls, too. To be perfectly honest, I do about 95% of my clothes shopping online. The only time I need to physically be in a shop is for formal occasions. Make sure the neck and shoulders fit in my dress shirts I'm buying.Ava. Give an inch and give up a mile. Remember that. =] Report
June 12, 201214 yr comment_59450 Hmm. I usually tell my wife yes to both. Family functions be damned. However, I don't know how short is too short to him. I'd say if it's mid thigh or lower no one will care. Always going to be someone who doesn't like something. It's up to him to defend you if and when they comment. Report
June 12, 201214 yr Author comment_59453 So the dress pretty much looks like this. It's maybe an inch longer on me.I think he was hoping for something like this (only less tight, of course) Report
June 12, 201214 yr comment_59455 That first dress is perfectly fine. Bet you'd look killer in it, too. Report
June 13, 201214 yr Author comment_59462 Thank you. I was very proud of myself for finding it. Apparently the boy hasn't been around girls dressed up enough to understand. Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_59463 Apparently not. He will quickly appreciate the dress and you when he has you on his arm (or more like him attached to you) in public. Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_59472 The first dress looks great...if he doesnt wana take ya us 3 chodes will...lol. Knuck i never shop online, nothing is worse than getting the thing and i can do a tommy boy in it. I live in big and tall stores for formal and they may as well wear a mask and tote a gun..but where were we, ah yes the dress. will youth never learn Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.