June 9, 201214 yr comment_59358 When I have a house of my own again. (lol woops) I fully intend to have a gaming room full of game nerdiness.I've seen the incredible Mario bathroom and was quite jealous.One day I'll have my own game haven. I'll have this lamp. You basically punch it (gently) to make ti turn on and off.To turn the lamp on and off, merely punch, ahem, I mean touch, the bottom of the cube and you'll be rewarded with both light and the classic coin noise. Every eight times you toggle the light, you'll get a 1-UP! It's very bright in a dark room and still visible in daylight.Woo! Mario lamps! This one is WAY Cheaper than the Zelda lamp I just blew 100$ on.Itsa me, Mario! Report
June 23, 201214 yr comment_59690 If you just continue, slowly buying a piece at a time you'll have the collection in place before you know it. I love the lamp. I could probably have my computer room as a game memorabilia room. It's already full of boxes of games and parts, but alas, the only decoration is a roll out calendar from a Chinese Restaurant. Report
June 23, 201214 yr Author comment_59716 I wish, I'm still trying to recover from moving twice in a year. I did buy a really nice zelda crest lamp for the boy though. I'll post pics when he gets it Report
June 23, 201214 yr comment_59724 I'd like to see it. Hopefully he appreciates it. I thought he was a gamer too, so shouldn't be too hard to convince him into a game themed room. Report
June 24, 201214 yr Author comment_59738 Oh yes, he's quite the gamer. He's gonna love the lamp, and he's already turned his computer corner into a game theme Report
June 24, 201214 yr comment_59747 Good, though for some reason I read that first line with sarcasm. Any particular game theme? Report
June 25, 201214 yr Author comment_59774 Oh, you know I will. I actually already have two super cool paintings that are in our living room. Links cuz the pics are enormousStar WarsPK so jelly Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59928 PK should be jealous. Awesome paintings. Where did you get them? Report
June 28, 201214 yr Author comment_59932 A guy named Adam. He just pants to supplement his income. They're awesome Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59944 As much as I liked the performance of Ledger in Batman, I prefer darker Joker's. Like the one in my sig and profile. Those are nicely done, though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.