June 9, 201214 yr comment_59355 We all shower. (I hope)In fact, I bet all of us smelly pretty freaking good all the time.I found these. What? Bathroom soap shaped like our favorite past time?I freaking love it.Although, I think they're way too cute I wouldn't be able to ruin them by using them.They have a few to choose from at Digital SoapsRub a dub dub Report
June 23, 201214 yr comment_59692 lol. I stared at them a while before I noticed that they were soap. Awesome replicas. Would be hard to bring myself to use them. Maybe the cartridges since they're somewhat cheaper. Report
June 23, 201214 yr Author comment_59717 I think I'd feel a little weird using them too. Rubbing a soap game cartridge over myself going "Oooh zelda" Report
June 23, 201214 yr comment_59723 I don't know about you, but I don't usually use my bar soap for a pleasure item. Well, at least not the bar itself. Report
June 24, 201214 yr Author comment_59737 But you would if it were a Zelda (or game of choice) game cartridge. Report
June 24, 201214 yr comment_59745 haha.Ohhh Samus!http://www.etsy.com/listing/97905475/soap-metroid-cartridge-parody-nintendo Report
June 25, 201214 yr Author comment_59762 See? Soap for every fantasy.This is a secret corner of fetish unexplored, we could get rich Report
June 25, 201214 yr comment_59765 Game themed novelty (the use at your own risk word for adult toys) items? I'm in. There's money to be made there. Report
June 25, 201214 yr Author comment_59773 I think so too. ALl we need is some super models of both gender to sell them for us.Example:"I find Master Chief so hot..when I'm kicking ****** in teh face with my boot sometimes I just can't help the overwhelming desire to be naughty. Now I don't have too. Thanks to D&A Dirty Gamer Toys I can play my halo3 and have it too. " Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59926 So, what kind of toys could you actually make with master chief? Armor? Energy Sword? Report
June 28, 201214 yr Author comment_59931 Put master chiefs head on a vibrato and someone would buy it, Report
June 28, 201214 yr comment_59938 Lol. I bet you're right. Licensing might pose a problem though. Report
July 1, 201214 yr comment_60016 And a cheesy porn name too? Master Bates, the off color porno Master Chief. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.