Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Love is art

Featured Replies

If you want to express your passion for uhh… passion through art without being so blunt, try a Love Is Art Kit. You and your lover can make your own abstract painting while you get intimate. Then when people come over and admire your art you guys can say “Like it? We made it ourselves!” and then giggle, wink at each other, and needlessly throw in “…with our naked butts.”

web12_grande.jpg?100802

Ok, so I THINK THIS IS I AWESOME. (caps necessary to convey how awesome I think it is)

From what I understand you get this kit, (not sure how it works couldn't find that out) and then you do the hanky panky and get all artistic while you're at it, and the end result is an abstract bang painting. I think the idea is neat.

Would you be up for it?

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.