June 8, 201214 yr comment_59291 I've got quite the awesome Borderlands collection going on. 5 of the posters (4 on my wall, one being delivered tomorrow) and now these 2 awesome figures to add to it. Can't wait to have these two sitting next to my loot chest in October! Report
June 8, 201214 yr comment_59292 Love those posters. I may have to buy a few of those for myself. Report
June 8, 201214 yr comment_59305 You should post up pics of your Fallout collection, too, dude. Report
June 8, 201214 yr Author comment_59317 Here's a pic of my collection from a few years back. I've since added the New Vegas collector's edition, a mentants container and sasparilla star and nuka cola bottle caps. Report
June 8, 201214 yr comment_59321 I may love Borderlands, but the Fallout collectibles are my hands down favorites.Thanks again for my Nuka Bottle and Viewfinder. Really added to my collection. Report
June 9, 201214 yr comment_59326 Pk isn't the only jealous one.... Sometime I should gather all my collectible nonsense together and snap a pic. Report
June 9, 201214 yr comment_59334 That Mordie pic looks like a screengrab from the trailer of Borderlands 2. Awesome.@Sed Yes, do it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.