June 4, 201214 yr comment_59178 Microsoft has managed to secure another ”first” in the battle of the console peeing contest.Just announced at E3, Xbox 360 users will receive the downloadable content before the other guys for the out next year reboot, Tomb Raider. Seems kind of silly announcing DLC before the game releases, but I guess that “my stream last longers than yours” is the real battle here. Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59180 I agree it is silly to announced DLC before the game release. But I think its even worse to do it for an unproven game, this being a reboot and not just a copy/paste game like CoD or Halo. Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59183 When will they start developing exclusive titles, instead of this lame exclusive DLC BS? Who cares if you get a DLC first? Give me a good reason to keep my LIVE subscription going. If they keep at things like this, I'm never renewing. There's no point in giving them free money for nothing (gold sub). Report
June 23, 201214 yr comment_59681 Well, I'll be ignoring the DLC, but I really am looking forward to Tomb Raider. I think it's top on my list right now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.