June 4, 201214 yr comment_59176 Splinter Cell: Blacklist has been announced, sans Sam Fisher’s staple voice actor, Michael Ironside. Instead Candian actor Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59184 Oh wow. Don't know what to say about this. Guess I'll do the appropriate thing, and wait and see how this new VO actor is. I'll miss Ironside, though. Such a distinct voice. Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59191 Honestly they should just make a new character, this game doesn't resemble a splinter cell game in the slightest. Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59194 No Ironside makes me super sad. I agree with Pan, if they have to do another Splinter Cell game, then give me a new character. Report
June 23, 201214 yr comment_59680 Haven't played a single one of these games. So I really have no point of reference. I'm not even sure why I never have. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.