June 4, 201214 yr comment_59159 What did he do to honor the memory of his feline friend?The cat was named Orville (after Orville Wright), and the artist is an RC Helicopter enthusiast. So he did what any other crazy "artist" would do. He taxidermied up his roadkill kitty, slapped a motor inside of him and drilled some propellers to his paws to make The Orvillecopter.And yes, it flies. Not very well, but it flies. http://tinyurl.com/7vflqkm Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59165 My mind is stuck somewhere inbetween this being insane and horrifying, but also kind of the greatest pet memorial ever. Report
June 4, 201214 yr Author comment_59166 Yeah it seriously confuses me too. It's both amazing and completely horrifying at the same time. I don't know if I should give the guy props for ingenuity or run away screaming. Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59175 this is kinda beyond disturbing. it sounds funny but seeing the picture is just to creepy Report
June 4, 201214 yr Author comment_59179 Word. I mean what you would do if you saw that **** flying at you?Wait a minute. Didn't Black Ops 2 just debut with their quadrocopter thingy? Hmmmm... photoshop time! lol Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59188 I think it's terrible.I hope someone makes him into a flyable glider for midgets when he dies. Respect the dead, jerk. Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_59214 I'm gonna side with PK on this one. What a terrible way to treat your pet after it comes to a sudden, undeserved death. Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_59218 one phrase echoes through my mind, instant infraweb sensation..... when pigs fly Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.