June 2, 201214 yr Author comment_59139 Imagine Mortal Kombat or any of the other fighting games. Report
June 3, 201214 yr comment_59145 Imagine Mortal Kombat or any of the other fighting games.That's what I was thinking of, this looks like that Mortal Kombat vs. DC game. I still don't get the point of it. The DC heroes go evil and start fighting stuff? Batman sort of follows at least one of Asimov's laws of robotics, so that would never happen. The Batman may never kill or by inaction cause the death of any human. lol Report
June 23, 201214 yr comment_59687 Yeah, looks like a pretty lame fighter, but I think most fighters are lame. Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_60842 I just got my game informer mag with this one the cover. Oh boy i shouted with excitement a DC hero game....then i read the artical. I cant believe they paid some clown to make this. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.