June 1, 201214 yr comment_59118 Making someone grumpy, or who doesn't like to laugh... laugh.Asking my waiter/waitress how everything is with them, before they come back mid-meal and ask me how everything is. It's kind of some weird OCD thing with me. I even get a bit upset when I forget, and they beat me to it.Popping straws.Keeping really cool or thoughtful cards/letters. Usually to my detriment, since gf's often find it in bad taste. Pictures on the other hand, I do not to keep. Family ones of course, but not relationship ones.Buying a book based solely on it's name or cover art. If either are really good, I won't read the back cover to get a glimpse of the story or reviews.Putting pickled jalapenos on almost everything I can. Sometimes it's just an experiment to see what it'd taste like. Surprisingly, most things turn out well.Teasing Sedington about being on Facebook all the time. You all should try it. It's really fun. lol Report
June 1, 201214 yr comment_59125 I'm on board with the waitress/waiter part. At least asking them how their day has been. Surprising the reaction you get. I'd think more people would ask. Jalepenos on everything too. And I have to agree that giving Sed a hard time about Facebook is fun. On my end I'm not really sure. I can say I enjoy sappy movies far more than any man should. Also, I do like my night caps. Just a drink or two before bed, but I have to be careful or the little guilt turns into outright regret. Report
June 2, 201214 yr comment_59136 I only drink soda when I go out to eat. I feel like an ******* ordering water.I wear socks..all the time.I do everything left to right, doesn't matter what it is.Can't think of others too tired Report
June 9, 201214 yr Author comment_59338 Wearing my socks inside out. An ex GF of mine used to do it, and it rubbed off on me. Report
June 9, 201214 yr comment_59339 What is the point of wearing socks inside out exactly?Also.Children's books. I ******* love Children's books. Report
June 9, 201214 yr Author comment_59344 Smooth side of the socks on your feet. I used to make fun of her for doing it, and then I tried it myself. Report
June 9, 201214 yr comment_59347 Hmm, I couldn't ever do this, Then my fun designs wouldn't show! Report
June 9, 201214 yr Author comment_59349 I was mostly talking about white tube socks and ankle socks. They have that fuzzy interior that leaves the skin on your feet looking like golf balls when you take them off. Report
June 9, 201214 yr comment_59351 ROFLI don't wear normal socks so that may be why I don't have this problem. Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_59460 That would explain why you wear socks all the time. Seems you take a lot of that pleasure from a multitude of designs. Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_59477 I do the waitress thing too....the look on there faces is great. Also do the sock thing to...but its more my kats leave fresh kills and i dont wana bearfoot em Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_59481 That would explain why you wear socks all the time. Seems you take a lot of that pleasure from a multitude of designs. Report
June 13, 201214 yr comment_59483 My kid would go crazy for the pink ones....hmm wonder if i could wear em in a game Report
June 13, 201214 yr Author comment_59484 Your four legs make me think of candy, which immediately makes me think of the song "Rid of Me" by PJ Harvey. "Lick my legs". Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_59501 Flirting... I tend to be kinda good at it and it can and has got me in trouble. Its not a cool thing to have to explain to someone that you're not really intrested in them that way, and remind them you're married... But its kinda automatic like its hardwired in my personality. Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_59518 I do the waiter thing all the time.Another one is I tend to wear silly socks quite a bit.What might come as a surprise is I really enjoy fashion and shoes.Viva Pinata.Oh and bacon. Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_59522 I hate it when people talk bad about Viva Pinata. It's a great game. Extremely deep too. Most people that talk smack probably haven't played it and just can't get over the fact that it's pinatas. Report
June 16, 201214 yr comment_59552 i have problems with my legs recently (they get weak and it gets hard to walk), so i took a hot bath a few months ago to see if it would help (which actually it did), now i take a bath like everyday even if my legs don't bother me ill still take on. ill just lay there and listen to the radio. also i enjoy vacuuming, don't know why but i really like it. Report
June 17, 201214 yr comment_59560 Yeah. I agree Bacon. I spent probably over 100 hours playing that game, it's actually the reason I ended up with my own gamertag. My bf at the time got so tired of people sending him messages for help with pinatas. I really need to get TIP and finish it.Party animals was ok Report
June 17, 201214 yr comment_59574 Petting my cats' rearends. I don't know whether they really want to show me affection, or scratch my eyes out, but they seem to enjoy it in some way. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.