Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dishonored - Gameplay Trailer

Featured Replies

Its being made by guys that were involved with bioshock 2 and I believe some guys that made the original deus ex and theif. It really has a deus ex with the verticallity of an assassin's creed game from all the stuff they have put out so far, and I think i'm looking forward to this game the most out of all the big games coming out in the next year or 2.

Looks fantastic. I think one of the guys responsible for Half Life art was part of this too. It's where you get the tall curvy objects etc. It's like the art guys from Half Life and Bioshock got together and made a baby. I'm excited. Love the looks and I think the gameplay will be fun.

I thought little of this game before (hadn't seen much anyways), but that trailer was awesome. I like the music they used in it. It looks like Fable 3 but without magic and playing as a serial killer lol.

Eh, i'll probably look forward to Borderlands 2 closer to relaese. Lately i've been just kinda down on the big AAA games, just kinda like "well, ANOTHER sequel huh?" while really enjoying indie games on the PC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.