Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New Hitman Absolution trailer

Featured Replies

I have absoletly no idea how to feel about this trailer. On one hand i'm really worried that like what splinter cell the new hitman will just be a generic third person shooter. On the other hand....sexy fetish nun...murder....yeah I have no clue.

I went through the video again. The first time she gets hit is the headbutt, and it's there pre-headbutt like you said PK. So it's likely a scar.

ernaD.png

Damn. I really wanted robotic ninja assassin Nuns.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.