May 29, 201214 yr comment_58988 Wow. This was awesome. How about all your favorite cartoon character voices reading through the script of Star Wars at the Emerald City Comic Con? Bam. P.S. Christopher Walken as C3PO is AMAZING. hahahahaha!!!! Report
May 29, 201214 yr comment_58990 I don't even usually watch 3 minute Youtube videos all the way through but just finished watching that whole thing. That was hilarious. Report
May 29, 201214 yr Author comment_58991 Yeah, I laughed like hell. Very awesome even though it's on the long side. Worth it though! Report
May 29, 201214 yr comment_58996 That was something extra special. Adding it to my favorites for sure.Bill Cosby as R2 -- I peed. Report
May 29, 201214 yr Author comment_59000 That was something extra special. Adding it to my favorites for sure.Bill Cosby as R2 -- I peed.You and me both bro. There were quite a few hilarious bits. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.