May 27, 201214 yr comment_58949 Guys I think the zombie apocalypse has officially commenced in Miami. http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/ Report
May 28, 201214 yr comment_58950 Being it happened in Miami, I'm not entirely surprised.However, I didn't like how they put the paramedics down saying:"The video covers a time frame of about 8 minutes, but despite the shooting of the attacker and the obvious distress shown by the victim, paramedics are not seen attempting to rescue him."Just for the record. Paramedics won't enter a scene to help someone unless it's cleared by the police.This is something we are trained to do from day one as basics. It is stressed point.It doesn't matter if they're being eaten alive or electrocuted by pikachu.This was an unsafe scene, and no paramedic with any sense would go in.You can't help anyone if you're also on the ground with the victim.So before you go putting the men and women of EMS in a bad light,who risk their lives to save others. Try to consider what they may have been trained. Because, let's face it, you wouldn't have likely gone in either. Report
May 28, 201214 yr comment_58956 *highfive* I actually made a profile just to make that comment. If the author of the artcile had any testicles he would have posted his name so I could send him a message too. Report
May 28, 201214 yr comment_58962 That would have to be some crazy laced cocaine. Very curious what the toxicology report comes back with though. Report
May 29, 201214 yr comment_58980 I don't think it was coke. I think it was likely pcp, or if no drugs are found just schizophrenia. Report
May 29, 201214 yr comment_58984 if it was bath salts, its imitation crack you buy at head shops and shtty corner marts. theyve been outlawed in my state. Report
May 29, 201214 yr comment_59014 http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/05/in-other-news-a-man-ripped-out-his-own-intestines-and-threw-them-at-police-in-new-jersey Report
May 30, 201214 yr comment_59023 It's really happening you guys. Get ready. Huge link dump incoming.5/16: McArthur High School HazMat SituationStudents, Teachers Decontaminated After Breaking Out In Rash http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/16/mcarthur-high-school-contamination_n_1521764.html5/19: No confirmation on chemical at Fort Lauderdale International Airporthttp://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/terminal-2-evacuated-at-fort-lauderdale-airport-in-hazmat-scare5/21: Police: Man bites woman in Westchesterhttp://www.mysuburbanlife.com/westchester/newsnow/x639948018/Police-Man-bites-woman-in-Westchester5/23: I-285 reopens after hazmat incidenthttp://www.wesh.com/r/31112110/detail.html5/23: Man Bites Cousin’s Nose Offhttp://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Man-Bites-Cousins-Nose-Off-153100125.html5/24: Second Broward school reports mystery rashhttp://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/24/2815003/second-broward-school-reports.html5/25: Hazmat Called After Kids Exposed To Pesticide On Bus: Hazmat, EMS Respond To Lake County, FL School http://www.wesh.com/r/31112110/detail.html5/25: ‘Disoriented’ passenger subdued on flight in Miamihttp://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/25/passenger-restrained-on-flight-to-miami-arrested/5/26: Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim’s Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/26/naked-man-eating-victims-face-killed-miami_n_1548359.html5/26: Florida Doctor Spits Blood at Highway Patrolmen After DUI Arresthttp://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-doctor-spits-blood-troopers-face-dui-arrest/story?id=16436402 Report
May 30, 201214 yr comment_59026 I'm going to be the voice of reason,and why I think this is all bullshit..PKS link: No Police Officer would bust down a door and pepper spray someone with a knife.They'd either taze the guy or shoot him.Rash link: Not enough story to really consider this news. There's a lot of questions raised but aren't answered. Such as: Did they just eat lunch,etc. Both of these links, If this "zombie apocalypse" wasn't a thing in FL to talk about NEITHER of these would have even made the news.Hazmat link: Sounds like someone is just an idiot.Nose: Alcohol. I've seen worse.Flight: Again, an idiot trying to rush off the plane. Also occurred in Miami. Makes me think if they weren't just reeking with attention from all their zombie **** right now they wouldn't have posted htis either.Doctor spits blood after an arrest. Alochol. Again, ot a huge surprise considering how hard he was hitting his face. Report
May 30, 201214 yr comment_59030 The officers ordered him to drop the 12-inch kitchen knife, but he didn’t. Carter is accused of swinging the knife at officers, police said. The officers sprayed two cans of pepper spray at the man without any effect.The officers retreated and called the Bergen County SWAT Team, which helped subdue Carter so he could be taken to Hackensack University Medical Center.Don't know why they didn't shoot the guy, but could be their department already has a black eye from prior incidents, involving overuse of force. Or maybe they were familiar with the man, and knew he posed no threat. "Carter had a history of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest and has been taken to the hospital for psychiatric reasons in the past, Heinemann said."http://www.northjersey.com/news/Hackensack_man_stabs_self_throws_intenstines_at_police.html Report
May 30, 201214 yr comment_59035 Yeah, i read the article. I just don't see hwo if someone comes at you swinging a knife you..pepper spray them Report
May 30, 201214 yr comment_59036 I think he was a resident psycho who was boisterous and animated. When the article says he swung the knife at them, I bet he was in a corner, swinging in the air, and not directly at him.When I worked as a security guard at a mall, we knew who the crazy regulars were. One guy, Harold, we didn't even bother calling the police on. We'd call his mother who would come get him and take him home. His name and mother's number was permanently affixed to our guardhouse cork board. lol*edit* I threw in the second link, since my first link to this story didn't exactly bring up his psychopathic past. Report
May 31, 201214 yr comment_59065 I don't think it was coke. I think it was likely pcp, or if no drugs are found just schizophrenia. exactly, pcp is generally the one that makes you hallucinate, not notice pain, and apparently gives you a taste for brains. Report
May 31, 201214 yr comment_59081 I've read reports that said it was bath salts. That ghetto, janky meth, crap. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.