May 23, 201214 yr comment_58829 Take Two has announced that the return of the originator of video game Bullet Time, Max Payne 3 has sold over 3 million copies since it’s release on the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 on May 15th. Take Two also announced that they are planning on releasing seven DLC packs for the game beginning on June 1st.The DLC appears to cater towards the multiplayer aspect of Max Payne 3 which some fans have said is lacking and needs work. June 1st’s DLC release is titled, Local Justice Map Pack.via Side Mission Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
May 23, 201214 yr comment_58830 I believe they actually already announced the 7 map packs 2 or 3 week before the release. Anyway, i'm still waiting to see if they mess up the PC version yet, still haven't been able to get LA Noire to work. Report
May 23, 201214 yr comment_58831 I hope they don't mess it up. Been waiting a while on this one. Wonder if those sales figures are just console? Report
June 12, 201214 yr comment_59423 Well, although I am having to replay the first 3 hours of the game due to a corrupt save file, I am not disappointed at all. This game is fantastic. Probably one of my favorite games in a long time. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.