May 19, 201214 yr comment_58626 Ok guys I have two guest passes for Diablo 3.The guest pass allows you to play Diablo 3 for free up to the Skeleton King Boss of Act 1 which actually is a decent amount of playing time.I will just give them to the first two people that PM me that want one.Not really a contest but this seemed like the best place to post this.Vec. Report
May 19, 201214 yr Author comment_58627 Oh I should post instructions that are on the back of these.1. go to www.diablo3.com/guest2. Create a Battle.net account or log in to one.3. Enter guest pass4. Download the free client or borrow a game DVD from a friend to install the game. Report
May 20, 201214 yr comment_58632 OT, but, what's your Battlenet name, Vec? I'd like to add you. Mine's PeeKay#1374 Report
May 20, 201214 yr Author comment_58634 My battle name is vectordream#1226Add me lets get some games sometime. Level 7 wizard currently.By the way I got one pass left. Report
May 20, 201214 yr Author comment_58635 I have sent a friend request to you PK. I will probably be on in a little bit. Getting some drink on right now lol. Report
May 20, 201214 yr Author comment_58644 Would a year old non-gaming laptop be able to run this?Possibly, my imac is 3 years old and I am running on medium - high settings. Whats in your comp? Report
May 20, 201214 yr Author comment_58666 Haha I have no idea, it's a Dell Inspiron N4010.Its hard to say by not knowing whats inside but try this website called Can You Run it.Can you run it?Here are diablo 3's requirements:Diablo 3 System RequirementsI would say if its a non gaming system your vid card will probably be your weakest link. Report
May 21, 201214 yr comment_58714 Your right lol everything else passed except my video card and the only part of that failed was the dedicated video RAM, it requires 256 MB and mine is 64 MB. Any way I can improve that without buying a new video card? Report
May 21, 201214 yr comment_58717 Your right lol everything else passed except my video card and the only part of that failed was the dedicated video RAM, it requires 256 MB and mine is 64 MB. Any way I can improve that without buying a new video card?Sadly no. That's hardware, not software, so the only way to increase your video memory would be to buy a card with more. For perspective, a really nice graphics card will have about 1GB or more (though for basic gaming you don't need that much if you don't have to play everything on higher settings). A gaming card your 64MB is not . Report
May 21, 201214 yr comment_58725 Damn, never been a pc gamer but this game has really caught my eye. Report
May 21, 201214 yr comment_58743 It's a lot of fun, especially in co-op. I stayed up till 5 AM one night, and almost 4 AM the next. All that playing and I'm still only a level 26 or 27. lol Report
May 21, 201214 yr comment_58750 I have some spare guest codes too CB. If you want to try one. You might get playable performance on the lowest settings in a window or low resolution. Report
May 21, 201214 yr comment_58751 To update. Blizzard lists Intel HD graphics 1000-4000 as supported, but low performance. Which means they do work and technical support will help you with issues that arise. So, I'd recommend grabbing one of these codes and trying it on the lowest setting. Report
May 21, 201214 yr comment_58767 I'll take one if you have them to spare Dat, really appreciate it. Report
May 21, 201214 yr comment_58768 No problem. Shoot me a pm so I don't forget and I'll send it when I get home. Report
May 23, 201214 yr comment_58824 Finally got the pc away from the wife to get it downloaded, cant wait to try it tommorrow Report
June 23, 201214 yr comment_59705 Wish you could have tried it pre-patch. Much better game, then. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.